About Chris D. Jennings
Mr. Jennings’s practice concentrates on complex litigation and representing consumers, businesses, and governmental entities in individual and class action antitrust, consumer protection, derivative, products liability, and federal securities cases. He has prosecuted numerous individual, mass tort, and class cases in state and federal courts throughout the nation.
Most recently, Mr. Jenning’s practice has focused extensively on assisting clients in pursuing claims related to defective metal-on-metal hip implants in state and federal court. He also maintains a general personal injury and commercial litigation practice in addition to handling administrative matters.
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Arkansas Bar Civil Litigation Section, Member
- Arkansas Bar Young Lawyer’s Association, Member
- Arkansas Pro Bono Partnership, Volunteer
- American Association of Justice, Class Action Section, Member
- National Association of Securities and Consumer Attorneys (NASCAT), Member
- NASCAT Committee on the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Litigation Council of America, Fellow
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Civil Trial Lawyers, Member
- Mid-South Super Lawyers Rising Star in Class Action and Mass Tort Litigation
- Click here for more information regarding honors, accolades and recognition.